Paving repairs carried out in time can prevent the entire paving installation from deteriorating to the point where the paving has to be completely re-done.
We fix clay pavers, simulated stone pavers, as well as cement paving bricks, blocks, cobbles and flagstones.
Our recommendations for repairing and refurbishing of your paving installation is based on a thorough site assessment to understand the reasons why the paving has deteriorated, or failed, in the first place.
Our Business Representatives and Project Managers have in-depth technical knowledge to provide you with a solution that is most cost-effective in the long run and that will last a very long time.*
The paving contributes to the aesthetic appeal and ultimately the value of your property. Proper maintenance carried out regularly will keep your paving looking good for very many years.
Contact us today for the best and totally unbiased paving advice, expert solutions, stylish designs, professional paving quotes and quality guaranteed workmanship available in South Africa.
We follow a particular process to restore your paving as best as is possible:
- Mark and remove all damaged pavers.
- Clean the undamaged pavers to get rid of regular dirt and more difficult stains such as oil, moss and efflorescence, as far as is possible.
- Prepare the ground properly – scarify, excavate or backfill as necessary – based on the requirements and the paving site assessment – if sections have to be replaced.
- Proper compaction to required MOD AASHTO industry standard.
- Ensure the levels cater for optimum water –flow.
- Install drainage solutions if required.
- Re-install the pavers.
*It isn’t always the best option to repair existing paving from a cost and longevity perspective. Depending on the severity of the damage, it could work out to be more cost effective in the long to replace the paving.